Sunday, February 1, 2009

Ernie Vasquez, Gitaristang Pinoy, Cebu

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Take a break!

Sit with friends or a loved one.

Grab a drink.

Relax.
("Mag-beer muna tayo!")







Listen to the beautiful music of
Ernie Vasquez, Gitaristang Pinoy
Lobby Lounge, Marco Polo Hotel, Cebu



(Click the arrow above to listen to a kundiman.) ... (Click again on the arrow above for more music.)














---------------

Tell us what you think about this by simply clicking on the word "comments" just below. Ask questions. Click on Magtanong sa Doktor or Magtanong sa Psychologist. Share your thoughts, feelings and experiences. Stay in touch!

Click to return to website: www.ofwparasapamilya.com
----------------

1 comment:

nobe said...

Bai! kumusta na?
It has been years/ages that we didn't see each other, though it's seems to me your doing well with your craft, The classical music. Hey! I search your name in the net and here you goes, The Ernie Vasquez I know holding the classical guitar. You know what?, I'm always proud to all your attchievement, never stop believing. I'm glad and happy to see your videos, still the Ernie I know!!!

Bytheway, I'm your neighbor, ur kababata and of course your friend.


Cheers!

Noel Ariola Alipoyo
my e-add: sandtrapz@yahoo.com
Please keep in-touch

 
Web Design by WebToGo Philippines